Comment on page
[Archived] $ELM Staking
Single-Sided $ELM Staking feature has been sunset and is no longer active.
The ELM staking pool exists for several purposes:
- 1.As a motivator for the re-investment of $ELM through passive rewards.
- 2.To bring the community together through global incentives and a common goal.
- 3.To reward in-game players through individual incentives.
The v1 ELM Staking Pool emits 250 $ELM daily. You staked $ELM is also affected by the amount of $ELM staked / the amount of off-chain circulating $ELM, creating a virtuous cycle where users lock $ELM for more rewards rather than selling them off.
Your entire deposited balance will be locked for 4 weeks (28 days) upon a new stake.
You can view all your staked $ELM and their details in our Bank. Upon the end of a staking period, you can choose to re-stake the deposited amount or withdraw it.
After 4 weeks, you must re-deposit $ELM (i.e 0.01 $ELM) to re-lock the balance to continue earning emissions and boosts.
Emissions can be claimed at any time.
- 1.Head to the Bank and click on "Staking"
- 2.Select "ELM Single-Sided Staking"
- 3.Click on Deposit and enter the amount to deposit, then execute the transaction.\Check that your balance shows the correct amount of tokens staked.