World Boss: Emerging Danger ft. LifeDAO (Season 4)
Pachapapa, The Unworldly Invade
Scouts observed from afar as Zorag's massive body disappeared into the rippling portal. With the invader gone, the portal slowly shrinks, eventually reaching the size of a toe.
Cheering, the relieved scouts turned around and began their journey home, fantasizing about the waifus, ale, and toes now that the ordeal is over.
Their backs facing the portal, a bony finger emerges, and something purple flashes...
Challenge Pachapapa and interrupt him from doing whatever it is!
To enter the boss dungeon, you must have one entrance ticket. These tickets can be crafted from item drops attained from quests or purchased from the adventurer's shop.
Please refer to the recipe list for the a full recipe list. The recipe for crafting entry ticket is as shown:
Buy tickets from the shop in Adventurer's Guild! Please dont leave the page until the transaction completes.
Craft tickets for a cheaper entry!
In this boss fight, heroes will attempt to deal as much damage as possible before perishing to the world boss. Rewards will be allocated according to ranking.
A player can send an unlimited number of heroes into the world boss so long as he has sufficient entry tickets. Please note that quest attempts are shared with normal quests in the Goblin Plains. The total cumulative damage done from all heroes by each player will be ranked on the leader board.
- There'll be a set pattern for the first ten turns but subsequently randomized between normal & special attack at a specific chance.
- Pachapapa's normal attack will have a minimum 25% chance of hitting a player, while his special attacks have increased accuracy.
- The longer the battle, the more invigorated Pachapapa will be. Beyond ten turns, Pachapapa enters into rage mode and will have progressively increasing stats.
- You can use one potion per turn, same as in normal quests.
- Any damage immediately adds towards the total damage dealt, and you do not need to wait for the hero to be defeated. The leaderboard however will update every 15 minutes.
- Pachapapa stats will remain the same throughout the event period.
Distributed $MAGIC will come from entry tickets and the Treasure emission grants (TIP 09).
You can see $MAGIC pool, time left, distribution, damage, from the leaderboards.
$MAGIC Distribution: Allocated across the damage leaderboard
1st Place: 5% of the pool 2nd Place: 4% of the pool 3rd Place: 3% of the pool 4-10th Place: 2% of the pool each Top 25 Place: 1.5% of the pool each Top 50 Place: 1% of the pool each Top 100 Place: 0.3% of the pool each Top 200 Place: 0.1% of the pool each
Participation reward: One random relic awarded after bi-weekly first clear. Do at least 1 damage to count towards the reward pool!
Rewards will be distributed after the event is over to all players at once. Players will not receive any rewards immediately from the quest.