Comment on page
A checklist & summarized way to help you get started or continue your journey.
This article serves as an overarching guide on how to play the game. For more information, reach out to anyone in Discord, read through the Whitepaper, and explore-
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Understand the core gameplay loop:
- 2.Send Heroes on Assignments for $MEDALS.
- 3.Use $MEDALS to send heroes on Quests for $ELM
- 4.More $ELM =👍
- 5.Rinse and Repeat
You will need heroes to accompany you:
- 1.Heroes/Relics must all be bridged into the game to use them. You can do so from Summoning Altar > Manage Souls (Heroes) / Manage Relics.
- 2.Bridged into game = Gasless transactions =👍
- 3.You will only need to release your heroes when you want to sell them on the marketplace.
Understand your heroes:
- CS HEROES ARE VERY VALUABLE: Understand what a 'CS' is: Class specific (CS) means your hero has >= 86 main stat and >= 61 secondary stat, which make them eligible for 'better assignments'. You can take reference to the image for easier visualization.
- Understand how to strengthen your heroes:
- Levelling increases combat stats for quests.
- Scrolls alter your base stats for assignments + quests.
- Level 2 CS heroes can go on Class-Specific (CS) assignments for huge $MEDALS. You might hence want to prioritize leveling CS heroes, and get one as your main $MEDALS farmer.
- Every hero can attempt quests daily. Number of attempts depends on your level. Quest requires $MEDALS from assignments.
- Different quests = different risk/rewards ratio. For $MEDALS, go on 'Goblin Plains - Adventure Begins', for $ELM, go on harder quests.
Level 1 Common Heroes should stick to 'Goblin Plains - Adventure Begins'. This quest yields an average of +25 $MEDALS and will also drop relics, which are important in the crafting gameplay loop.
- Quest Optimization -> You can go on quests right before the daily reset to reduce the downtime from the 30 minute assignments no-reward window.
- Self-Help Functions -> Heroes desynced or Relics missing? Try these:
- Boosts -> Read up on the previous/on-going boosts events to find out how to make the best of it or to prepare for future events.
- Follow our #announcements, #game-updates, and Twitter to receive the latest news!
- Socialize and join us on Discord! Share strategies and join our awesome community😄
- Share your battle and mint results!
- Shill Tales of Elleria to your friends! Word of mouth is the best way to build a strong community and project.
- Understanding MagicSwap -> how to get $ELM without needing to play the game
- Liquidity Provision -> Want other ways to get stat boosts? Stake LP tokens at the bank